Reactions and protests >>> Unanswered Questions
We are left to this date with a few relevant questions never answered by the authorities:
- Where are the results of 10 years of surveillance of thousands of peaceful people by the Secret Services, what was the taxpayers' money spent on?
- If they found out so much about the yoga school and its students in the past 10 years, how come they came with such ridiculous (yet serious!) accusations as drugs use or guns possession, which deeply contradict the very foundations of the yoga philosophy and beliefs?
- If they intercepted phone conversation for years and all those people were guilty as the authorities claim, how come they never caught someone in flagrant?
- If the evidence is so overwhelming, why do they need to break the legal procedures, to take declarations under pressure, to invent injured parties, or to issue two warrants of arrest for the same person?
- Why do the ex-ruling party and the prime minister talk about an alleged offense of an ordinary citizen (not a party member!) in secret party meetings?
- Why no investigation of the reported abuses was done so far, either to confirm or to deny the accusations of the aggressed yoga students?
- Why don't they return, after 16 months, the goods illegally seized during the house searches, when - no matter how slow they are - the prosecutors must have realized they are not related to the cause, whatever this cause may be?