Juridical situation >>> Status >>> Status of the files on trial
Regarding the files on trial:
FILE NO.48765/3/2010 - REGARDING MR. GREGORIAN BIVOLARU CONVICTIONS IN THE COMMUNIST REGIME, DURING YEARS 1977 AND 1984, AND HIS FORCED HOSPITALIZATION IN THE PSYCHIATRY HOSPITAL POIANA MARE IN 1989
- The Bucharest Tribunal, 4.07.2011 - GREGORIAN BIVOLARU WAS SENTENCED AND JAILED FOR POLITICAL REASONS DURING THE COMMUNIST REGIME:
“… THE COURT PARTIALLY ACCEPTS THE ACTION. IT STATES THE POLITICAL NATURE OF THE CONVICTIONS DECIDED AGAINST THE CLAIMANT BY PENAL SENTENCE NO. 68/1977, PENAL SENTENCE NO. 960/1984. IT STATES THE POLITICAL NATURE OF THE CLAIMANT’S HOSPITALIZATION RULED AGAINST HIM BY PENAL SENTENCE NO. 616/1989. IT REJECTS AS NOT GROUNDED, THE REQUEST FOR COMPENSATIONS … The decision can be attacked with appeal.“
FILE NO.3870/2/2009 - SECTION VIII. REGARDING THE REQUEST TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE EXMISA SITE ADMINISTRATORS FOR VARIOUS FACTS THAT ARE CAUSING PREJUDICES FOR MISA
- 24.03.2010 - Request admitted. The defendent should suspend the domain name "exmisa.ro", according to provisions of Art. 34 from the Regulations, until the dispute will be settled. The defendant should pay the amount of 4.3 Ron to the plaintiff as legal expenses.
FILE NO.527/3/2008. PAUL IVANOV COMPLAINTS ABOUT DISCRIMINATION OF YOGIS
- 31.05.2010 - Appeal admitted. The ruling is quashed and the file is sent for appropriate ruling to the Bucharest Appeal Court, section VIII.
FILE NO.3896/1/2009. REGARDING THE COMPLAINT AGAINST SENTENCE PLEADING NOT GUILTY THE PROSECUTORS IMPLIED IN PERFORMING THE SEARCHES
This file is on trial at The High Court of Cassation and Justice. In this case 50 yogis made complaints against the magistracies who committed serious abuses against them. The prosecutors, who ordered the repression against the yogis, have been pleaded not guilty by their mates, prosecutors from General Prosecutors’ Office, and now the Court has to take decision.
- This file was forwarded to the ECHR FILE NO. 18916/2010.
FILE NO.405/85/2005. REGARDING GREGORIAN BIVOLARU, MIRONA FARCASI AND FARKAS EMANUEL (FORMERLY FARKAS FERENC ZSOLT)
This file was on trial at Sibiu Trial Court, the prosecutors appeal was rejected by the Alba Iulia Court of Appeal and is at the Supreme Court.
- Sibiu veridict 23.04.2010 - GREGORIAN BIVOLARU IS INNOCENT.
(INFORMATIONS FROM THE MINUTE OF THE PENAL DECISION NO 86/23 APRIL 2010)
- Alba Iulia Court of Appeal, 6.09.2010 10:00 am: Prosecutor's Office appeal against Court of Sibiu sentence was postponed for 27.09.2010 12:00 pm. The case file was missing because it was sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Government Agent Office. Government Agent Office prepares Romania's participation in proceedings before the European Court of Human Rights. This file has been requested because the European court has been receiving complaints on violations of human rights on this case. Therefore the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg has requested data and information related to legal proceedings carried out in Romania against Gregorian Bivolaru, including the those contained in this file before the Alba Iulia Court of Appeal.
- Alba Iulia verdict 14.03.2011 - THE ALBA IULIA COURT OF APPEAL REJECTED THE APPEAL FORMULATED BY THE SIBIU PROSECUTOR’S OFFICE against the decision of acquittal of Gregorian Bivolaru.
FILE NO.22351/3/2007 IS ON TRIAL AT CLUJ TRIAL COURT
In this file Gregorian Bivolaru and other 20 yoga teachers and yoga students are accused unfairly for human trafficking and organized crime. At present the parties have to be summoned according to the procedure and to express the will regarding their assistance by a chosen lawyer.
- next session: Cluj, 04.10.2010.Cases older meetings:
FILE NO.405/85/2005: alegged sexual intercourse with the minor and attempted illegal border crossing
- Alba Iulia Court of Appeal, 6.09.2010 10:00 am: appeal against the sentence was postponed for 27.09.2010 12:00 pm (case file was missing)
- Sibiu, veridict 23.04.2010 - GREGORIAN BIVOLARU IS INNOCENT
- Sibiu, 11.07.2008, 11:00 am
- Sibiu, 19.06.2009, 11:00 am
FILE NO.22351/3/2007: Gregorian Bivolaru and other 20 yoga teachers and yoga students are accused for human trafficking
- Bucharest, 04.07.2008, 09:00 am
- Cluj, 22.06.2009, 09:00 am
- Cluj, 21.06.2010
FILE NO.22345/1/2005: complaints against the magistracies who committed serious abuses against 50 yogis
- The High Court of Cassation and Justice,
FILE NO.9678/1/2008: another complain against the magistracies who committed serious abuses against yogis at the searches
- The High Court of Cassation and Justice, 24.06.2009, 09:00 am
FILE NO.3896/1/2009. Regarding the complaint against sentence pleading not guilty the prosecutors implied in performing the searches
- The High Court of Cassation and Justice, 28.09.2009, 09:00 am.
FILE NO.527/3/2008: Paul Ivanov complaints against yogis discrimination
- Bucharest, 5.06.2009, 08:30 am
- Bucharest, 11.09.2009, 08:30 am
FILE NO.3870/2/2009 - Section VIII. Regarding the request to take action against the exmisa site administrators
- Bucharest Court of Appeal, 9.09.2009, 12:00 pm
- Bucharest Court of Appeal, 3.03.2010, 12:00 pm